Trim file reference

admalik

Hi Readers,

I applied for PR 176 (relative) on 29 June 2011. I received confirmation email from DIAC on 1 July 2011. It was stated that i should atatch relavent document with in 28 days of the dated email .On top left corner following information was provided

PRIMARY APPLICANT: **********

DATE OF BIRTH: **********

TRANSACTION RECORD NUMBER: **********

TRIM FILE REFERENCE:

PERMISSION REQUEST ID:

CLIENT ID: **********

LODGEMENT DATE:**********

Please note that TRIM FILE REFERENCE was blank in above email body. I recieved another email from DIAC today with same subject and email body head except there was TRIM FILE REFERENCE:********** mentioned.

I need to ask that

1. What is TRIM FILE REFERENCE? Is this of any importance?

2. Does it indiacate that my sponsor has filled in online sponsorship application?

3. Both email states that I should submit documents within 28 days after the date of this email. Which should i follow?

Appreciate your help.

Regards

Malik

Hi Readers,

I applied for PR 176 (relative) on 29 June 2011. I received confirmation email from DIAC on 1 July 2011. It was stated that i should atatch relavent document with in 28 days of the dated email .On top left corner following information was provided

PRIMARY APPLICANT: **********

DATE OF BIRTH: **********

TRANSACTION RECORD NUMBER: **********

TRIM FILE REFERENCE:

PERMISSION REQUEST ID:

CLIENT ID: **********

LODGEMENT DATE:**********

Please note that TRIM FILE REFERENCE was blank in above email body. I recieved another email from DIAC today with same subject and email body head except there was TRIM FILE REFERENCE:********** mentioned.

I need to ask that

1. What is TRIM FILE REFERENCE? Is this of any importance?

2. Does it indiacate that my sponsor has filled in online sponsorship application?

3. Both email states that I should submit documents within 28 days after the date of this email. Which should i follow?

Appreciate your help.

Regards

Malik

Try Google

Admalik

TRIM is a document management system that is used by DIAC (originally created by a local Canberra s/w company and later sold to Hewlett Packard (I believe)). I would imagine this field is for the DIAC officer handling your application to fill in.

Archived