agency dilema

Guest ant1980

Guest ant1980

Help......im taking the first steps to move to oz permanently but having trouble knowing where to start or what agency to use. Please help.

ant.

Guest bethandneil

hi

Overseas Emmigration are very good, they came recommended to us and know how to word everything properly,and all the short cuts.

Beth.

Guest ian lewis

Is it just us, all do you feel as being ripped off by an agency. Medicals were done 3 months ago, so we should be at the last hurdel. Its costing us twice as much as quoted.

Ian & Shell

Guest ian lewis

Is it just us, all do you feel as being ripped off by an agency. Medicals were done 3 months ago, so we should be at the last hurdel. Its costing us twice as much as quoted.

Ian & Shell

Guest scoop

Hiya

I am with ASA http://www.australia-migration.com had a quote up front what they quote is what you pay, unless dimia or assessing agency increase their fees (had a couple of those mine has taken so long!)

They have been really good with a few issues I have had.

I would check your contract they shouldn't be increasing their fees when you are in such a restricted position.

Good luck with it all mate and don't forget to name and shame. They can't be allowed to get away with that one.

SCoop

x

Guest ian lewis

Was quoted plan b which was £2500, then was told we needed to move to plan c,which was £2900 which was o.k,

We have currently paid altogether £5000 and we have just received another invoice for £1200. This is without the extras.

IAN & SHELL

hiya ,

on reading the above post i am totally gobsmacked ,for gods sake dont pay that invoice until you have got someone to look into it ,we are a family of 4 and have done everything we can with an agent and ALTOGETHER medicals and everything its cost around £3500,,please look into it before parting with anymore money ,unless for some reason yours is a special case it sounds like you are being had

Take Care

Cal x

Guest Beki

I agree with Cal, that sound far too steep.... depends on the details I suppose.

I think you should make quite a few phone calls first before deciding on an Agent. Some people even sound like they want to rip you off whereas others are very professional and friendly.

In the end it's down to personal choice.

Take good advice and do your homework to stay on top of things!

Archived