Ayers rock

Guest AndrPrince

Guest AndrPrince

Hi, me and my partner moved to Sydney from the uk 8 weeks ago all going very well! but have decided to have a break away in Sept to Ayers rock, can anyone help me with any information what to see where to go? We wanted to Hire a camper at Ayers rock if anyone can recomend any camper hire companys would be great we plan on flying into ayers rock as flights are cheaper.

Any information would be great.

Thank you in advance

Andy.

lol, don't go with Wicked Campers . their vans are crap, badly maintained and covered in rude graffiti. Also watch out for mad looking people on the road. I went to uni with Peter Falconio!

Backpackers were good and not too expensive and Jucy were quite reliable.

My wife went to Ayers Rock and she was dissappointed because it was raining.

We found out later that there is a photographer than has been trying for years to get a photo of Ayers rock in the rain! Luck of the draw.

Guest AndrPrince

Thanks for the links/help, i was hoping to hire a camper from ayers rock but it seams we can not do this!!! we can fly to alice springs and get a camper from there but flights are alot more money to alice springs!!!

Ayers Rock (oops how un PC, I mean Uluru) is in the middle of nowhere. Have you considered other places that might be easier to get to but still an adventure? Tassie is fantastic, I'm sure SiamSuzie can tell you everything about it. I can't wait to go there again.

NZ is amazing too and with the Aussie dollar being so high its cheap once you get there but best go in summertime

Archived