Boilermaker/welder looking for 457 sponsorship - please help.

Guest darh479

Hi Cward my partner was made redundant from his boilermaker position 8 weeks ago he was sponsored on a 457 visa luckily we got PR 2 weeks before the redundancy. Australia's job market is not doing well at the minute and I would be suprised if there are many sponsorship opportunities as there are a lot of people out of work right now. I would just keep an eye on things over the next few years as hopefully things improve.

• 11 months later...
I have a client who is willing to sponsor Welders / Boiler makers they work with Rio Tinto in the Northern territories flights, accomodation ect all taken care of ! Hi Mark, do you know of any positions available at this point in time? I'm looking for a 457 sponsorship position anywhere in Australia. Thanks in advance.

Let me know if you or anyone might be interested !!

Cheers

mark

Hi Mark

Do you know of any positions available at this point in time? I am looking for a 457 sponsorship position anywhere in Australia.

Thanks in advance

Shanette

Hi Mark

Do you know of any positions available at this point in time? I am looking for a 457 sponsorship position anywhere in Australia.

Thanks in advance

Shanette

hi Shanette , you wont hear back from turners gang , have a try at the agencies .......

Archived