Questions after long time absent ;-)

Guest Tanjev

Guest Tanjev

Hey guys,

i wasnt follow my visa "process" ;-) up for a longer time now. Today morning i was thingink about Australia and checked the forum but i understand.....................nothing anymore ;-)

1. im september 2008 175 applicant

2. received Wa ss end of 2010 for cabinetmaker

here are my questions

1. where i am now?

2. in germany the translation from Schreiner to english is cabinetmaker. But "schreiner" is from the describtion and the australian understanding Joiner. Is it possible to change the Job "Name"?

thx in advance!

Tanjev

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Tanjev sorry I don't know the answers you are looking for. Are you using a migration agent?

Guest Tanjev
Hi Tanjev sorry I don't know the answers you are looking for. Are you using a migration agent?

Hi,

yes but im not really satisfied :SLEEP: They took the money now 2,5 years ago and every new question is a bit of timewasting for them i guess ;-(

Was your occupation on WAs State Migration Plan? There's no info on their website at present so it isn't possible to check, but if it was, you would have been in Priority Group 2 (now PG3) and should already have a Case Officer and by now be in the final stages of visa processing.

Guest Tanjev

Hi, no unfortunatly cabinetmaker wasnt ;-( but joiner was! Thats also why i would like to change about my occupation!

Joiner and Cabinetmaker have different ANZSCO codes so the only way you would be able to change from one occupation to another would be to start the whole process again. That means a new skills assessment, a new state sponsorship application, a new visa application using the new points test (and a new Visa Application Charge) and I guess you would also need a new IELTS as the old one must have expired by now.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tanjev

So it tourns out that even with my WA SS from end of 2010 im as a cabinetmaker now CAT 5 ;_((((((((

When i applied i was in the highest priority September 2008. After that the fxxxed me and i went down down and down in the processing priority!!!!!

I am in need to let my anger free :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

ok now better ;_)

Archived