Soul Searching

PommyPaul

Guest Working to fish
Ok another one of these threads from me haha, but hey it must make intresting reading for someone!

I'm going to admit my hearts not in settling in perth right now so, while the savings are looking good after the busy seeding job i just did and with a nice tax refund looming i think it would be a good time to find myself alittle more and see the bits of australia i haven't been too yet.... starting tomorrow haha (well there's no time like the present)

So plan is head from perth up the west coast seeing all the sites on the way, can't wait for the dolphins at monkey mia!!!! then a good explore of the kimberleys, bungle bungles and everything else, upto darwin then across to cairns and abit of time out on the reef as i never exploired the reef as much as i should then down to airlie beach exploring everything on the way..... hopefully by the time i get to airlies beach in a month or twos time the soul would have been searched enought to know what to do next with my life haha..

bring on the adventure :jiggy:

Cornwall mate ,cornwall thats where its happening ,mind you airlies beach ,good for getting um ,good for lying down ,with females i hear

Archived