10-11 year old boy looking for friends in SE Suburbs

Guest ezzybee

Guest ezzybee

Hi,

Im living in Lakeside, Pakenham and have a 10 year old boy who is nearly 11. He is begining to be a little lonely on weekends! I have met loads of people here who are turning out to be great friends but everyone seems to have younger children - less than 5 years!! Which is find for my youngest daughter.

He is having enough with youngers boys/girls so if there is anyone out there who has a boy around the same age would love to meet up.

He is making friends at school but I am stuggling to get hold of the parents as all the kids walk themselves to school and back home again! Have tried sending messages home but they dont seem to answer the messages!

Thanks

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi ezzy

The best person to get in touch with would be Bonnie, I think her username on here is Ashmalog and also Karen (cant remember Karens username, Julie or Carole may be able to remind us) they are both based in Berwick, although I'm sure Bonnie bought land in the Heritage estate, so will be over your way soon. She has some great lads and are involved in soccer, scouts etc.

If you can't get in touch on here send me your email and I will ask them to get in touch.

K x

hia ezzy

i am carole as quoted in kates post xxx l

inbox me you details hunny like where your based

and i can get you in touch with people around you x

love carole

Hi ezzy

The best person to get in touch with would be Bonnie, I think her username on here is Ashmalog and also Karen (cant remember Karens username, Julie or Carole may be able to remind us) they are both based in Berwick, although I'm sure Bonnie bought land in the Heritage estate, so will be over your way soon. She has some great lads and are involved in soccer, scouts etc.

If you can't get in touch on here send me your email and I will ask them to get in touch.

K x

Guest The Pom Queen
hia ezzy

i am carole as quoted in kates post xxx l

inbox me you details hunny like where your based

and i can get you in touch with people around you x

love carole

Cheers Hun, you are a star as always :hug::notworthy:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Becki Lindsay

Hi, We moved to Berwick about 8 weeks ago. I have 3 boys, twins 10, one aged 9 and a girl aged 6. If you fancy meeting up during the hols that would be great. If not some other time. My boys are very sporty, into soccer, football - basically anything that involves a ball! We are not far from you.

Becki

• 2 months later...
Guest ashmalog

Omg I really should sign on more frequently!!! Sorry Kate!!

Will promise to be more available from now on! It's hard with the social life I lead, haha.

Ill see how they are getting on.

Bonnie

• 2 months later...

Archived