what happens to my luggage on a 2 day stopover in singapore

yumimumi

Hi

does anyone know if there is a left luggage facility at Dubai airport. Ben through before, but cantr remember seeing one.....

Sarah

Hi

does anyone know if there is a left luggage facility at Dubai airport. Ben through before, but cantr remember seeing one.....

Sarah

Hi Norfolk Gal, I'm not quite sure I understand your question correctly. Are you in need to transfer luggage between flights?

I'm actually going to connect 2 flights which are booked separately. So, going to transfer luggage using the airport services without having to make an entry to Dubai. If this is what you are asking for, so it is available in Dubai. Just make sure to have a transit period between 2 to 12 hours.

Hi

no we are having a stop over there for a few days to stay with family and ideally I only want to take one suitcase out of the airport!

Sarah

Hi

no we are having a stop over there for a few days to stay with family and ideally I only want to take one suitcase out of the airport!

Sarah

Perhaps have a read of this thread?

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/transport-shipping/118524-emirates-dubai-airport-dubai.html

I don't know if the answer is there, but its about that airport so might have it. If it doesn't you may get a reply quicker if you ask there.

:)

Hi

Sarah

hi again Sarah,

Wish you enjoy the time there. I actually don't know whether they provide this type of service. However, I still can help you a bit. The airport service is called "Marhaba" and the airport services website is http://www.marhabaservices.com

Maybe you will find an answer there, or maybe you can ask for information on +971 4 224 5780/ +971 4 216 2630

Wish you luck,

Ali

P.S. Congratulations for your VISA :)

Archived