samm

Dear all hope you keeping well.

According my visa application, I have lodged subclass 176 visa application by 29 June 2009. This is end of the second year since that time and my application categorised priority 4 also my occupation is cook; Please consider I have not case officer yet and waiting for long 2 years:sad: is there any one to estimate my visa grant?

Your kind reply will be highly appreciated:notworthy:

Regards,

Sam

Guest The Ropey HOFF

sorry i don't know the answer to this, just replying to put it to the front, so hopefully you will get a reply and .......... best of luck.

Dear all hope you keeping well.

According my visa application, I have lodged subclass 176 visa application by 29 June 2009. This is end of the second year since that time and my application categorised priority 4 also my occupation is cook; Please consider I have not case officer yet and waiting for long 2 years:sad: is there any one to estimate my visa grant?

Your kind reply will be highly appreciated:notworthy:

Regards,

Sam

I take it you HR? and are you state sponsored of family sponsored? I know HR applicatnts take longer as do family sponsored applicats (like my self) you should contact the DIAC to see what the hold up it. So if you HR and family sponsored and your occupation is no longer on the SOL schedual 1 (it is on schedual 2 though) then you could be CAT 5, (but if your State sponsored you should be CAT 4) though I think I have just confused myself, :eek:

In a nut shell email the DIAC and good luck my friend.

Archived