885 visa

Guest susan12

Guest susan12

i lodged my visa on 10th of december but haven't heard anything yet. The email from immigration says that GSM visa lodged before jan 20 2011 have been finalised. I am wondering what happened tomy case.

Can sombody suggest me what to do?

thanks

Susan

Guest bee11

Did you apply by yourself or through migration agent? If by agent then check with the agent. Have you tried a PLE?

i lodged my visa on 10th of december but haven't heard anything yet. The email from immigration says that GSM visa lodged before jan 20 2011 have been finalised. I am wondering what happened tomy case.

thanks

Susan

I think the auto generated emails state as following:

Processing Dates

Applicants who lodged a GSM application before the following dates have been contacted by a case officer:

i.e. The case may/may not be finalized but according to their records they might have allocated COs.

Best option is to call them as there have been cases where the cases are not allocated CO under missing cases. Giving a call is worth so that you can track down what's happening with your file.

Cheers!

thanks

Susan

It depends what priority group you are in. If you are in priority group 4 you could still be in for a long wait. See here for further details.

Archived