RMS training

stevie ellis

Guest siamsusie
Alright folks. has anyone used these in perth wa? they do training for driving trucks in stuff and say they can get you in the mines? just being nosey and to ask if anyone has used them ats a:wubclub:

Hi Stevie:hug:

Its always good to enquire about these companies first.

Hopefully you will receive some positive replies...

Alternatively dont forget our sister site

http://www.perthpoms.com/.

love Susie x

• 1 year later...
Guest cbarter

Don't waste your money. I spent $3300 on a dump truck licence and I was promised introductions to mining companies after getting my licence. not one phone call after a paid my money and got my licence. One of the trucks broke down for the 4 days of the entire 5 days...They said they would offer money back because this happened but after I left to go back to Sydney the manger from the office dodged my calls....I have not got one phone call from the head office to see if I need assistance with job seeking (which they promised as part of the package)...I have applied for over 30 jobs in every mine in OZ with my NEW dump truck licence that I got from them...it means nothing. Its just a dodged piece of plastic with your photo on there.You can get the same licence done up for $5 in backstreets of Bangkok...Not one success to the next round. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY like I did. I hope at least I save some people some money by posting this...As I looked on Blogs before I went in 2011, but could not find anything...Dont do it!!!!!

Archived