Child Care Co-Ordinator

charlene

I was wondering does anybody out there know about wages for Child Care Co-Ordinators in and around Brisbane and Gold Coast areas. I have looked on job sites but there doesn't seem to be much info about wages. The reason I ask is that OH and myself (little one included) are planning to go to Oz with me applying for a student visa. Was gonna do hairdressing but then found Child Care Co-Orindator two year course, which I would be much more interested in. Does anybody know of anyone who is doing this or has done this or who is actually a Child Care Co-Ordinator? Any info would be great:yes:

hi there, hope you dont mind me replying but make sure you check out the student visa really well as i am sure that your partner will only be able to work for 20 hours a week if you go as a student, thats hat i was going to do to start with but then when i read that i had to change my mind, i could be wrng but please check it first.:v_SPIN:

Hi Heleine,

Yes you are right - he can only do 20 hours per week. The thing is he doesn't have any recognised skills and for him to student visa, it would be cutting it fine as he is 42 yrs, so that's why it will have to be me. Have you looked at the Child Care Co-Ordinator courses? Is that what you were going to do? How and what are you going to do now to get to Oz if you don't mind me asking?

Charlene

x-x

My hubbie is a painter & decorator so we were looking to go on the 175 perm visa,his trade is on the modl so we thought it would be a breeze getting his skill assessed, but the TRA who assess the skills have taken away the work experiance pathway, so either e need to find another way in or he will have to go and get a qualification of some kind.

if you are going as a student how if you dont mind me asking can you afford for your oh to only work 20hrs a week !! if you have a secret then share it hun, we are desperate to get there.:cute:

• 4 years later...
Guest christinestewart39

hi charlene

im coming over hopefully in october and my profession is a childcare co-ordinator. Im moving to brisbane can you give me any pointers and info on what I should be doing

christine

Archived