Google Earth !!!!

Guest foggy

hi, anyone with kids , having a 5 yr old rugrat who wants to know the answer to everything!! Just spent the last half hour with her on google earth. She loved seeing where abouts in the Big World we are going too. Helped my daughter hopefully understand a little bit more about our BIG adventure !!! Just thought this might help others with little ones who ask alot of questions!!! ( Also was interesting for us too)

Love Sue x

hi foggy

if you google into kalgoorlie western anstralia and go up the main street you go right in to the

super pit .the largest open cast gold mine in the world /you can see the dumptrucks being

loaded and follow them round the pit very intresting ..:biglaugh:

good pubs aswell lol.

Admin.

Just an idea. How about allowing file types .kmz

for attachments. Members can post place marks for Google earth with interesting locations, where we live ect.. ect..

We used Google Earth to to find our freinds house in Wellington Point, Nr Brisbane. I had a good look around the area etc and found it interesting.

When we finally got to Australia, we drove from Sydney over a period of a few days (in a camper van). The night before we were due at their house we spoke on the phone and he said head for Cleveland then folow the signs to Welington Point and phone for directions from there.

We found the signs for Welington Point and the wife said, "Do you know where your going?" "No, but I saw on Google Earth it was 1st right off a right hand turn off a round-a-bout."

We turn left on the first round-a-bout, drove some more and I said we'll turn right on the next. Bugger me, we turned right, and there was his street on the right hand side. 12,000 mile form home, never been before and found it 1st time!! How cool was that?:cool: I get lost in the town I've lived all my life!!

Thanks Google Earth

Guest Tom the Pom
hi foggy

if you google into kalgoorlie western anstralia and go up the main street you go right in to the

super pit .the largest open cast gold mine in the world /you can see the dumptrucks being

loaded and follow them round the pit very intresting ..:biglaugh:

good pubs aswell lol.

Does it show all the brothels too???:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest UK2Perth

Tom - I thought you were goin to work not (well you know what LOL) no time for that ya know all the overtime you will have to do to pay your bills :)

Archived