DIAC Website problems ..

PEDLEY

Is anyone else getting a different screen to usual when trying to attach a doc to their visa application??? We are getting worried now and the list of docs that we have attached arent showing.

:arghh:

Guest babak1
Is anyone else getting a different screen to usual when trying to attach a doc to their visa application??? We are getting worried now and the list of docs that we have attached arent showing.

:arghh:

Hi all,

Its now been 2 days that i cant retrieve and continue my saved application frown.gif neither i can create a new online application (subclass 175)! the login forms seem to load incomplete ?! the textbox and buttons are missing ...

Has anybody noticed that? or is it just me?!

Guest Nelly73
Hi all,

Its now been 2 days that i cant retrieve and continue my saved application frown.gif neither i can create a new online application (subclass 175)! the login forms seem to load incomplete ?! the textbox and buttons are missing ...

Hi,

Yes I had the same issue with uploading yesterday, but tried about 9pm last night (Sat) and everything was back to normal and let me upload my PCC. However noticed it is back to the incorrect screen again today!.

Interested to see if the doc i uploaded last night is there once normality has been restored!

Hi all,

Hiya

I've just managed to retrieve mine and have now lodged it. Hopefully yours should work now. I have been trying all day, but success at last.

Rachel x

Archived