Saying Hi and Anyone else through to final round of Wanted Down Under 2011?

Guest Joey0483

Guest Joey0483

Hello everyone ! Just thought I would finally say hi after 'cruising' the site for what feels like ages!

Just wondering if anybody else has had the final interview for wanted down under? We had a researcher with a camera come to chat with us yesterday and just waiting to hear (next week) if successful.

Me and hubby have 2 very young children and are hoping to move out to Perth in the next year or so. I am a paramedic and have applied to St Johns In Perth, again waiting to hear.

I guess it is all a waiting game.

Would be good to chat to others in similar position

Thanks Jo xx:rolleyes:

Guest Guest31881

Hi joey,

Welcome to PIO and good luck with the Wanted Down under application, we have a few members who have been on previous series. Lets hope it all goes well for you.

I used to work on the WMAS but left to move to Isle of Wight, Now semi retired in Australia, i did not bother trying the services here, I was happy to put my feet up for a while. :biggrin:

• 1 month later...
Guest dannywh

hi there, im also a paramedic from manchester. i am wanting to move to perth and have applied to their service. My wife and two children will be coming with me they are 6 and 5. we haven't heard anything yet. will keep you posted if hear something.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Is ............ She who shan't be named fronting it again? i hope not she does my crust in. lol. best of luck.

ml_11.jpg

Nicki+Chapman+Avatar+World+Premiere+Inside+MJLBjBsOuIVl.jpg

Archived