Consultants

Guest kevinmillis

Guest kevinmillis

Hi all,

I've recently passed the points test and have been waiting for a week for a consultant from the visa office to phone me but I've not had any response. I'm not sure about my next step but I'm desperate to get things going. Can anyone please give me some advice.

I heard about outside consultant companies that help you through the process and have been wondering whether they might be an option as I don't seem to be getting anywhere fast by myself. Has anyone used these if so could they recommend any?

Thanks for any help!

Guest kevinmillis

Wicked! How can I get in touch with him? Has he got a website or something? Have you completed your visa now then?

Guest kevinmillis

Congratulations mate!

How long did the whole process take you? Was it expensive?

When are you going over the mate, or have you already gone?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Hi all,

I've recently passed the points test and have been waiting for a week for a consultant from the visa office to phone me but I've not had any response. I'm not sure about my next step but I'm desperate to get things going. Can anyone please give me some advice.

I heard about outside consultant companies that help you through the process and have been wondering whether they might be an option as I don't seem to be getting anywhere fast by myself. Has anyone used these if so could they recommend any?

Thanks for any help!

What do you mean by the 'visa office'? Are you talking about having done a free assessment with a migration agency? The Dept of Immigration and Citizensip (DIAC) which issues the visas does not call you on your potential for obtaining a visa.

If you want advice from a migration agent use a registered agent-and George Lombard, as the other poster has suggested, is frequently recommended on this forum.

I hope everything goes well for you. Are we talking a year or less?

The time it takes depends on your type of visa, what occupation you have etc, etc.

It's not easy to say how long even with all the info unfortunately.

Unless you have special circumstances it's not too difficult to complete the process on your own (like we are) and save some money, but admit it is rather time consuming and stressfull ! :eek:

Archived