how do you find out if visa granted

Guest jamax2020

Guest jamax2020

:arghh:Hi can anyone shed any light on how you know if your visa has been granted. All of our docs are saying met and have been for 2 weeks now, there are no issues with meds or anything else. So does Diac send you a letter or an email or do you just have to keep checking the application page? Finally roughly how long do they generally take at this stage to confirm visa any thoughts.

Cheers

Guest Jaffery

I might be wrong but what I can speculate is that, this is the last month of the fiscal year and visa quota is all most used. So, they simply wait for the new fiscal year to begin and then start granting visas.

Guest Andy
:arghh:Hi can anyone shed any light on how you know if your visa has been granted. All of our docs are saying met and have been for 2 weeks now, there are no issues with meds or anything else. So does Diac send you a letter or an email or do you just have to keep checking the application page? Finally roughly how long do they generally take at this stage to confirm visa any thoughts.

Cheers

Hi,

you will get an email to confirm your visa grant, i know its difficult waiting but be patient and i am sure you will soon get your visas:yes:

cheers

Hi,

send your CO an email asking for an update as to status of your application, we had our grant 48 hours after I sent ours.

Sharon

Archived