Jump to content

UC457 - employer transfer when in India

Guest prassy

Recommended Posts

Guest prassy

Hi All,


I'm currently residing in India. I have a valid UC457 visa until Apr2014. I have quitt the company that sponsored my UC457. Since I quit while I was in India, my UC457 is still valid.


Now, I'm looking at travelling to Australia on a job. I need to know whether I can travel to Australia on my current UC457 itself? I believe my new employer has to lodge a transfer application to transfer my sponsor of UC457 from my previous employer to the new one.


Could anyone please let me know the process for the same? Also other information such as processing time, fees etc would be helpful. Or pointers to any site that has all this info would also be appreciated.




Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...