Are there any schools in Blacks Beach Mackay?

Guest MissBehaving

Guest MissBehaving

Hi guys

I guess I am calling on those lovely folks that already live in Mackay to help me.

Whilst trawling through the houses to rent on the internet I had sort of set my heart on the Blacks Beach area because I LOVE new houses and the thought that we could walk to the beach if we wanted to.

Now, the practical side of things - my daughter is 8 and is currently in a religious school in the UK (because it is a good school - not necessarily because it is a church school). We often walk or cycle to school and my DD loves it when we do.

HOWEVER, whilst doing my research on Blacks Beach - I haven't come accross any schools in that area. Am I missing something or are they really not there?

We have a friend who has just moved into Slade Point and so I guess that wouldn't be a bad area to move to as long as there is a school that we can easily get to.

The other thing is - I am not sure how soon we will get a car when we get there because OH will be cycling/getting company transport

Edit: I have found Eimeo Road State School - Is this within cycling distance to Blacks Beach?

Thanks

MB

Guest MissBehaving

Thanks Bobj .... Do you know if Eimeo is within cycling distance of Blacks Beach?

Archived