15 year old moving to Townsville or Melbourne in June

Guest AlexCurtains

Guest AlexCurtains

Hey, my names Alex and I'm a 15 year old guy, me and my parents are moving to either townsville or melboune (depends who aphra picks!) in June, I'm quite nervous about this and know no one there. Would appreciate some people to talk to, from melb/townsville or not! Just wanna get to know some people and learn about life in australia.

Thanks for reading and hope to talk to you soon.

Hey, my names Alex and I'm a 15 year old guy, me and my parents are moving to either townsville or melboune (depends who aphra picks!) in June, I'm quite nervous about this and know no one there. Would appreciate some people to talk to, from melb/townsville or not! Just wanna get to know some people and learn about life in australia.

Thanks for reading and hope to talk to you soon.

G'day mate, a great difference between the two places and a great distance, too, further than Bognor Regis to Istanbul!!

Melbourne is quite a cosmopolitan city of 4.7 million people while Townsville is a "country" city of about 175,000 people. Townsville, or as we prefer to call it, T'ville, is tropical and warm to hot throughout the year whereas Melbourne has a very variable climate, from the odd frost to temps to 45 C.

Either place you go to will be a fabulous adventureicon14.gif So do mot feel nervous, look forward to having a great time meeting new friends and seeing different things.

Cheers, Bobj.

• 10 months later...