47sp visa - panel of doctors

Guest souparat

Guest souparat

hi all , new poster here. I am a dual national British born, Australian naturalised and passport holder. We live in Belfast.

i wish to take my wife with me to australia, i have read through the panel of doctors, there is no one based in Northern Ireland !! Does this means that i have to travel to mainland UK to get the necessary reports ???

Does anyone know can i go to a doctor in Dublin (ROI) instead, as this would be less hassle and less of a cost.

What kind of cost would i expect to pay in Dublin or mainland UK ?

Thanks in Advance

S

Guest siamsusie
hi all , new poster here. I am a dual national British born, Australian naturalised and passport holder. We live in Belfast.

i wish to take my wife with me to australia, i have read through the panel of doctors, there is no one based in Northern Ireland !! Does this means that i have to travel to mainland UK to get the necessary reports ???

Does anyone know can i go to a doctor in Dublin (ROI) instead, as this would be less hassle and less of a cost.

What kind of cost would i expect to pay in Dublin or mainland UK ?

Thanks in Advance

S

Hi Souparat,

Cork

Medical Clinic ehealth-logo-sml.gif

Belvedere Surgery

Ardfallen Mall

Douglas Road, Cork

Telephone: +353 21 4294 777

Doctor(s):

Dr D O'Connell

Dr Margaret Ryan

Radiology Clinic ehealth-logo-sml.gif

Euromedic Cork

Eglinton Street, Cork

Telephone: +353 21 431 9995

Dublin

Medical and Radiology Clinic ehealth-logo-sml.gif

Health Check

Level 5, Mater Private Hospital

Eccles Street

Dublin 7

Telephone: +353 1 8858 850 (for appointments)

Email: australianvisas@materprivate.ie (for medical appointments)

Doctor(s):

Dr Patrick Kelly

Dr Martin Maguire

Dr Colette Nolan

Why not give them a call and find out the costs.

I couldnt seen to establish a panel Dr for NI..

Susie x

• 3 weeks later...

Hi ,

for all those in NI info as below reply from a query to the Mater >>

http://www.materprivate.ie/health-check/australian-visa-clinic/

Hope it helps

Thank you for your enquiry regarding an Australian visa medical.

We do not require any paperwork to book your appointment however when attending our clinic you must have the 'applicants details' of the forms you require (26/160) completed - including your visa subclass number.

If you are an eHealth applicant (on-line) you must have your EH26/EH160 filled in on line and have your referral letter printed off.

When your results are completed we forward them directly to the Australian Department of Immigration either on line (eHealth) or by registered post.

The cost varies depending on your visa type, occupation, age etc however the general medical costs €300.00 which includes a medical with one of our panel doctors, chest x-ray and a HIV blood test. If you require a Hepatitis B & Hepatitis C blood test the cost will be €330. Children under 11 require a medical with the panel doctor which costs €70 per child.

If you wish to make an appointment please contact us on (+353) 01 8858850.

• 1 year later...
Guest aoneill

Hi,

I am also living in Belfast and myself and 2 kids need meds for Oz. I am a nurse, and kids need medical for schoolin gin Oz. My hubbie doen't need 1 as he isn't working with healthcare/teaching. I have sent a email to Mater, don't know how quick we could get appointment, when we need it. thanks

Archived