Jump to content

Mental health nurse qualification conversion


Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,

Im asking this question for a family member that is thinking of emigrating to WA. She is a mental health nurse here in the UK & has been for around 10 years. She is wondering whether she would need to convert her qualification into an Australian qualification if they were to move? This worries her as she would obviously want to start earning straight away. Also her husband is a plumber & she already knows that he would need to get a licence to work as a plumber in Australia.

If anyone knows anything about this I would really appreciate some advisE so I can pass it on. Also if she would have to do a conversion does anyone know how long this would take?, whether its hard? & how much it costs?


Thanks in advance.



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...