A little bit about ourselves.

Rubbidydub

Hi

Im Marcus and married to Laura and have 2 daughters aged 9 and 4. we have had our 175's granted for 2 years now and are trying to sell our pub and restaurant in the lake district. If it hasnt sold by this summer then we shall lease it out and then hoped to be moved out to the Sunny Coast by Sept 12 (1 year before the visa expires!) So if any of you know anyone who wants a lovely village pub and likes rain give us a shout!

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I hope it sells for you, its tough at present, but hopefully it will be worth it for us all in the end, best of luck.

2-1 united i reckon. One day u may be able to see ur team in a champs league final.

And I think u meant 'lose' not 'loose' :-)

Guest siamsusie
Hi

Im Marcus and married to Laura and have 2 daughters aged 9 and 4. we have had our 175's granted for 2 years now and are trying to sell our pub and restaurant in the lake district. If it hasnt sold by this summer then we shall lease it out and then hoped to be moved out to the Sunny Coast by Sept 12 (1 year before the visa expires!) So if any of you know anyone who wants a lovely village pub and likes rain give us a shout!

Welcome to Poms In Oz Marcus & Laura,

We have an abundance of information on the forum, so give a shout if you need any pointers.

Good luck with your migration plans

Susie x

Archived