Australia's deadliest destinations.

furkew

Guest guest37336
Only watched a few minutes at the start so far, but looks like an interesting docu

http://www.theage.com.au/tv/show/australias-deadliest-destinations/the-ice-that-ate-sydney-20100814-124az.html

Thanks mate.

Really interesting stuff by the looks of it, will watch as soon as I get the time, once again mate, appreciated.:notworthy:

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Guest siamsusie

I have started watching it Furkew. Brill quality.. love programmes such as these and I have book marked it for tomorrow.

Thanks very much x

Guest Anya

Thanks for the heads up on this - love watching documentaries. Have you watched the Great Train Journeys (or it could be Luxury Train Journeys): The Ghan; The Great South Pacific Orient Express etc.

They were brilliant!

Guest guest30085
Wont let yer open the link because im in the uk i think:mad::rolleyes:

Same here Pablo, any suggestions from peeps please.:wubclub:

Move to Australia :cute::wink::wubclub::hug:

Guest guest37336
Im going to try and proxy serve it thru an australian fu fu valve mate:cute:

:biglaugh::notworthy:

I tried the same thing earlier Pablo, ended up in casualty with me 'thingy me gig' rammed up my 'Watcha me call it'.

Nurse asked me to sit down but the refresh button kept being pressed and I was up and down than an MP in the houses of parliament.

Cheers Tony.:embarrassed:

In the UK, you can hire this from Love Film, along with a whole raft of other Aussie documentries (some do however look like they were made in the 1970s, so not sure how helpful/interesting with regards to now they may be).

Have just signed up for a free months trial, but actually being paid £15 to do the trial through top cash back website (I love getting money for nothing!)

(Being very cheeky here - if anyone is interested in signing up to topcashback, if you go through our link , you managed to donate £2.50 to our 'get us to Aus' fund, without having to pay a cent so feel warm and fuzzy about yourself AND get cash back for doing what you are already doing anyway - we've managed to raise somewhere in the hundreds now I think, without any extra layout, just from buying our car insurance, getting quotes etc, which we would have done anyway, just using their links, instead of typing the relevant website direct - a fabo idea imho :) )

Archived