Going home need to sell house in Sherwood QLD.

Guest Northern Soul

Guest Northern Soul

Hi I am new here but hopefully not for long. Like so many have agonised about moving back to UK but its all relative. Want to be near my ageing parents and have been unemployed in Brisbane for some time so Oz hasn't been that kind to me. It is a lovely place at times and of course I will miss certain things but I find it somewhat dull here just not enough variety for me. I will never be a surfer or AFL convert and I hate going round to peoples houses all the time!!

I just need to sell my house in Sherwood so I can relocate back home so if anyone is interested in a flood free house in Sherwood QLD (a very nice suburb and excellent location) go to http://www.realestate.com.au and see house up for $549,000.

Its good reading these forum as I thought it was just me who wasnt entirely happy here. Great place for young children for any new migrants,

Regards

Andrew

Guest siamsusie

A big welcome to Poms In Oz Andrew,

I hope your home will sell quickly.

We also have our "Moving back to the Uk" section, feel free to browse around.

Best wishes

Susie x

Guest Northern Soul

Thanks Susie. Feel better knowing I am not alone in moving back to the Dark Side.!!

Guest siamsusie

It is where hopefully you feel much happier. The UK is a gorgeous place, and now you know where you'll be laying your hat so to speak. Good luck to you!

Susie x

Guest Northern Soul

I do like Tassie though Susie. Visited a few times and thought it was beautiful. Same problems wherever you live really though its an individual choice.

Andrew

Archived