Are we dieing out

KIRK AND CO

Has anyone noticed the regular posters are dieing out. Please come back as you are the only ones who get my sence of humour all the rest just report me lol.

didnt realise u had a sense of humour :biglaugh::biglaugh:

mrs keily

Guest bindog1uk

Have to admit I haven't been on anywhere near as much, COS WE'VE JUST SOLD OUR PROPERTY, Hurray, so now we are so busy packing for the big move.

Hoping everything will be in place for August, but will try to stay on as much as poss. Think that may also be the reason why a lot of peeps have not been on a lot, so many visa's have been given lately, we're all busy moving:jiggy:

:wink:Lesley

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Most of the fun jokey posters are still on here, me tonyman, pablo, Bobj, tink, Toolbox, all the funny girls ............... theres only the nasty posters missing, which is great, less arguing and nastiness, the site is alot better for it.

forsale.jpg

Has anyone noticed the regular posters are dieing out. Please come back as you are the only ones who get my sence of humour all the rest just report me lol.

Hi Kirk,

Just to let you know that I have never reported you!

Regards

Webweazel

P.S please would you point me in the direction of the report button (I don't know where it is!)

Archived