Tassie bound

BearRules

A quick update on our move to Tas!

We started planning this journey almost 2.5 years ago, seems like such a long time has passed since then. Got our 176 visa in January, and after months of decorating/gardening/de-cluttering we finally got the house on the market in Apr. Accepted an offer 3 weeks later!! Now we are rushing like crazy to get so much done, if the sale goes without a hitch we'll officially be homeless on 1st July (hoorah) and we are planning to head to Hobart a few weeks later.

So much to do ... lol ... cant wait!!

Colin & Sam

Guest siamsusie

Hi BearRules,

Its good to know your plans are going well. There are a growing number of PIO'ers in Tasmania now, particularly in the Hobart region.

Very best wishes to an exciting period of your lives.

Susie x

Guest SunshineSmile

Thats great news! and yes its wonderful to see more people heading for Tasmania.. This beautiful little place has been overlooked for so long me thinks...

(Just dont tell too many people how good it really is lol) :biggrin:

Steph (living in Hobart for almost 3 months)

Guest Jamie123

Hi

I have been told you shipped a pet over, we live in Cornwall and need to start looking into shipping our lovely dog over. Do you have any recommendation for shippers, vets, paperwork etc.

many thanks

Guest Tiggery

Hi

I'm Sam (Mrs bear rules ). I've been lurking around so much gathering information that I thought it was about time that I introduced myself. Spent so much time planning this move, it seems surreal that its finally happening :jiggy:

Archived