Hello There!

Missus B

Hi Everyone,

My name's Alison and me and my OH are heading to Brisbane on Tuesday for my job interview with the Queensland Ambulance Service. We're all packed (already:jiggy:). I've joined other forums for expats or potential exats but I found this one the most up to date and lots of active members posting. We're coming over for 2 weeks and we're staying in Surfers and we're gonna try and get to see as much of Brisbane as possible while we're there.

I can't flippin wait! I just hope I get the job:arghh:

Guest Guest16631

.........good luck to you................ lots to do here.............................

Guest siamsusie
Hi Everyone,

My name's Alison and me and my OH are heading to Brisbane on Tuesday for my job interview with the Queensland Ambulance Service. We're all packed (already:jiggy:). I've joined other forums for expats or potential exats but I found this one the most up to date and lots of active members posting. We're coming over for 2 weeks and we're staying in Surfers and we're gonna try and get to see as much of Brisbane as possible while we're there.

I can't flippin wait! I just hope I get the job:arghh:

Hello Alison,

Welcome to Poms In Oz.

Have a very safe flight over to brisbane, exciting times.

Good luck with the job as well.

Susie x

Guest Louey

Hey Alison

Welcome to Poms in Oz and fingers crossed for the job interview. We have been living here on the Gold Coast for 4 months now and love it. A lot of people would say that Surfers Paradise is not a true picture of the Gold Coast so make sure you get out an about. There are lots of fun stuff to do and see. If you want to ask any questions please feel free to send me a private message or post on this thread.

Enjoy your time here 2 weeks will fly by!!!

Archived