Offer of Employment

Densha

:biggrin: Finally! My OH was offered a job in Melbourne after about 7 months of serious applying to various companies and just searching the web day and night :jiggy:

Since the initial job offer we have been waiting patiently for the formal offer of employment which has finally come through now, requesting information from us so that a Nomination can be lodged.

At the interview it was mentioned that flights and visa application fees would be paid, also that accommodation would be provided for the first 2 months as well as use of a car. Health Insurance was also mentioned as been provided for by the company. :skeptical: A Relocation package was also mentioned but not spoken about in detail. Now in the letter of employment none of these items have been mentioned, is this cause for concern? And should my OH contact them in this regard before signing the letter? :unsure:

Guest siamsusie

Congratulations Densha,

Great news!

Personally, I would always get verification in a letter, there can then be no misunderstanding can there!

Very best wishes and good luck guys.

Susie x

:biggrin: Finally! My OH was offered a job in Melbourne after about 7 months of serious applying to various companies and just searching the web day and night :jiggy:

Since the initial job offer we have been waiting patiently for the formal offer of employment which has finally come through now, requesting information from us so that a Nomination can be lodged.

At the interview it was mentioned that flights and visa application fees would be paid, also that accommodation would be provided for the first 2 months as well as use of a car. Health Insurance was also mentioned as been provided for by the company. :skeptical: A Relocation package was also mentioned but not spoken about in detail. Now in the letter of employment none of these items have been mentioned, is this cause for concern? And should my OH contact them in this regard before signing the letter? :unsure:

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

If you are getting everything paid for then thats even better...I would email them and ask for them to confirm this before you sign.

Good luck for the future xx

Thanks guys, that is exactly how I feel. I guess it best he phone up the guys who interviewed us, it might sound better in person than in an email, just don't want to jeopardise the job. Oooooh but I am so excited, can't wait for everything to go through.

Archived