medicals in west midlands

Guest claireand bob

Guest claireand bob

Hi,

If anyone in birmingham or surrounding area is going to have medicals i can recommend handsworth medical centre, they have all the facilities there.

I am a nurse and found the medical to be quite basic, bp, weight, bend over and touch your toes (ohh).

I didnt even have to get undressed, they let me and hubbie go in together.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Claire

Guest claireand bob

total was £425

medicals £100 each

xrays £40 each

hiv test £30 each

then i had to have hep b and c because i am a nurse £30 each

£35 for courier to oz

going to oz priceless!!

hope this helps

Claire

Guest jordan

Hi Claire i am from the West Midlands just wondering when you phoned how long did you have to wait for an appointment. Where would i find the telephone number for the hospital.

Many thanks

Stacey xx

Guest claireand bob

Handsworth Wood Medical Centre

110 –112 Church Lane

Handsworth Wood

Birmingham

B20 2ES

Tel. 0121 523 7117

I made several appointments then changed the dates, the wait is about 3 weeks. :D

I takes 2 weeks for the paperwork to be processed then i tracked the parcel and it arrived in oz 1 week later.

Claire

Guest jordan

Hi Claire thank you for your reply. What courier did you use to send the medicals to OZ, and did the courier pick them up from the Medical Centre. Sorry for all the questions.

Much appreciated,

Stacey xx

Guest claireand bob

the medical centre sent them cost £35 they used UPS so you can track the parcel, they sent a letter saying they had posted it with a tracking number on.

The medical consisted of blood pressure check, urine test, eye, weight blood test, chest xray. Then the doctor asked us a few questions, listened to heart and lungs. It was only basic.

Claire

Archived