Help!!!! On Line Application!!!

JaseandAnne

Hi Everyone,

We are new to your site and someone on the PerthPoms site said there are more peeps on here who may be able to help, so Hello.:biggrin: I am applying for a 176 visa as a Motor Mechanic and have State Sponsorship (if they will extend the deadline).

I hope you can help? Its now official after a couple of very early morning phone calls to the processing center my Paper application and all associated paperwork is LOST!!!It was sent recorded/signed for and it has never arrived in Adelaide. frown.gif The DIAC advised me to complete an on-line aplication quickly to avoid losing my SS. I didnt do this originally as there was lots of solicitors paperwork relating to my children so was easier (so I thought) to send it in one!

However, I've nearly completed the on-line app but I cannot find anywhere to add my Fiance? There does not appear to be a "spouse" page.? If I add her to the "other family members" it does not ask for her Passport number which it does for the children as they are on the list of migrating dependants.

Also the page that asks if youve lived anywhere else for 12 mths or more won't let you pass unless you add something but I've only ever lived in the UK. I could put the UK but it only goes back 10 years and Ive been her for 40! Kinda looks odd!

Anyone any experience or can help, i'm desperate to get it sent!

Hope everyone having a nice week endsmile.gif

Jase and Anne

Hi Katie,

Thanks for reply, I tried to add her in dependants section but there is not a "spouse" or any other meaning of partner in the drop down menu?? I don't know how I would describe her, could put "sister" but that would be wrong!:biglaugh:

Jase

Archived