Booked our flights

joemilmoss

Hi Dupuy Way house is fine... quite big...right up the top end of SH so can feel isolated if you don't have a car. I'd say SH primary is a good km or more walk and in the heat that can be a hard slog so a car for both parents is a must inmho. All immunisation records needed... just go to your surgery and ask for a printed copy of their records.

We are now in a long term rental as all our worldy possessions got delivered on Friday :D

Thanks for your help, I hope your things arrive ok for friday. Maybe we could keep in touch and meet up when we arrive. Have you managed to make many friends since you arrived.

• 1 month later...

Hi Clare, how are your plans coming on? I spoke to singapore airlines last week i rang the manchester office i was told as long as its your first time entering australia and you plan to stay, your each allowed 40kgs each and 7kgs hand lauagge i said to the lady i was told it was only if you were in 1st class she told me it wasnt and said she would add the extra allowance to our booking. Have you managed to secure a rental yet? Kelly

Guest tandcmum

can i just ask where you found your short term rental from in Secret harbour. We are hoping to move to that area and would ideally like to get a short term rental to see how we like it before looking for a long term one. I don't really want to enrol the kids in a school only to find we have to move them again.

Also how easy was it to find a long term rental in secret harbour? is it possible to limit your search to just one suburb??

Guest claire9592
Hi Clare, how are your plans coming on? I spoke to singapore airlines last week i rang the manchester office i was told as long as its your first time entering australia and you plan to stay, your each allowed 40kgs each and 7kgs hand lauagge i said to the lady i was told it was only if you were in 1st class she told me it wasnt and said she would add the extra allowance to our booking. Have you managed to secure a rental yet? Kelly

HI Kelly

All we have secured is a holiday let when we get there somewhere near Joondaloop. I have arranged with mindariecarhire.com to collect us from the airport and arranged a car for a week with them. THey had the best price and they are from UK, I have paid £100 deposit so dont have as much to lay out when we get there. Apart from that I have arranged collection of our things on the 21st July using Crown they were the best in price and came recommended on here, we have managed to rent out house out to a family for two years so was pleased about that. We are just starting to sort the house out now and get rid of what we dont need including the mound of my daughters toys she doesnt want to take so think a car boot is called for...

How are your plans going?

Claire

can i just ask where you found your short term rental from in Secret harbour. We are hoping to move to that area and would ideally like to get a short term rental to see how we like it before looking for a long term one. I don't really want to enrol the kids in a school only to find we have to move them again.

Also how easy was it to find a long term rental in secret harbour? is it possible to limit your search to just one suburb??

Hi i found the rental on STAYZ , the lady we are renting ours off has 3 houses in secret harbour if you put seachange wa into google you will be able to see them. We arent in oz yet fly out 11 weeks,when do yous plan on going? Kelly

Archived