Deliveries to Oz

motherof2

Guest Guest31881

You are allowed to import up to $1000 worth of goods before you pay tax, So just make sure you do not order over $1000 in any one order.

Brilliant -it's mainly for the skin care I use so def won't be spending that much on one order!

You may have to check on the customs restrctions list to see if you can import facecreams, I know you can't import perfumes, and I think liquids, creams, toothpastes, ect are still seen as a security risk for customs. :arghh::arghh:

You are allowed to import up to $1000 worth of goods before you pay tax, So just make sure you do not order over $1000 in any one order.

and lest hope the whinging Gerry Harvey doesnt get his way and have this reduced.

Guest Guest31881
and lest hope the whinging Gerry Harvey doesnt get his way and have this reduced.

He gave up on that campaign and has now started his own Internet Site with special daily deals. He did not expect the backlash from the public.

I've noticed that a lot more companies in the UK are now shipping to Oz which is great news. Has any one had to pay customs and taxes on top of the delivery charge once your packages have arrived on auusie shores?

No. I ordered some stuff from House of Fraser recently - dapper dresser me - and it arrived 3 days later - quicker than stuff from Australian sites that seems to take forever.

Cheers.

You may have to check on the customs restrctions list to see if you can import facecreams, I know you can't import perfumes, and I think liquids, creams, toothpastes, ect are still seen as a security risk for customs. :arghh::arghh:

CanI be a it thick here why could therenbe a problem shipping in when we move when you

can bring these items in your suitcase?

Guest Trigby

what cream do you use? im sure that it will be here... even if you have to get it from the department stores.

Archived