All we can do is wait :)

littlem

As of last night all meds finalised and all documents met OMG ! I can't believe we are finally waiting for our grant.

We started the process in 2008 and initially lodged in nov 2009. Waited patiently for a year for the WA smp to not be on it :( now 18 mths later we are about to get a visa for SA :)

It's been a really crap journey at times, but nearly there and I have started getting to know lots of great people who I look forward to sharing a beer and barbi with in Adelaide.

Fingers crossed for us that were not waiting too long for the final grant

Michelle x

Guest Opportunities

Michelle,

I am sure that it must be nice sitting back now, remembering all the hi's and low's... Most important now, is that you have done all you can.

Good luck with the grant and the to-do-list that will follow thereafter!

Karen

x

Any news Michelle ??

Hopefully wont be long, i had my medicals done on the 1st April and was sent to Syndey on 8th April...so hopefully mine will come soon.

I cant check though because my agent is doing it all and its paperbased ...its driving me mad !! Waiting every morning for the phone to ring.....probably be a couple of weeks for me yet.

Good Luck

Lindsey

Guest jojaks

Great news guys , we are in the same boat , Everything done and waiting.

I heard tell of one guy who had a visa within 10 days of meds being finalised , wouldnt that be great.

Does anyone have any general idea of how longs things are taking once all we can do is done ?

Guest Phillips family

Michelle were any of your meds referred ?...just trying to find out how long referred meds are taking ..mine referred from 06/04..Good luck hope you get your lucky ticket tomor! xx

Any news Michelle ??

Hopefully wont be long, i had my medicals done on the 1st April and was sent to Syndey on 8th April...so hopefully mine will come soon.

I cant check though because my agent is doing it all and its paperbased ...its driving me mad !! Waiting every morning for the phone to ring.....probably be a couple of weeks for me yet.

Good Luck

Lindsey

Nothin yet still checking and double checking that I've checked properly lol!

Michelle were any of your meds referred ?...just trying to find out how long referred meds are taking ..mine referred from 06/04..Good luck hope you get your lucky ticket tomor! xx

Sorry ours went straight to finalised we had meds mon 4th e health. Kids were finalised on 5th ours were received but bloods didn't get there till mon 11th and finalised on 12th so one week. We were one of the lucky ones I have seen you waiting on the other thread . So hope they get sorted for you soon and you get your grant xx

Archived