e457

keith056

Hi folks,

another question for the world of Poms in Oz,

My better half has been waiting for AHPRA registration for about 7 months now :arghh:, she has a TRN for her visa but we have not started the online process as we wanted to wait untill the registration had been granted.

Question is can we start the online process without the registration letter or are we better waiting untill we have the nod from AHPRA.

Cheers for now

Hi Keith,

Probably not much help as I have a 176 visa, but I didn't need registration to get it, but did send the receipt for the fees to show I'd applied. Not sure if all visa's the same? My registration eventually took 5 months, was easier once they started contacting me directly, has your OH had any communication from them? Good luck

Gill (fellow dundonian)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I was brought up in Douglas we lived right next to Douglas Primary school beside the community center small world.

Still no word on Kelly's registration yet we are getting a wee bit annoyed to say the least, but is giving us a bit more time with trying to sell the house :arghh:.

hope you get away soon

Guest roberts

Hi, best thing to do is ring them. I applied for AHPRA at the begining of Jan, and then I phoned almost everyday, I had the letter for approval by the end of march. I'm just waiting for my TRN number now, then will be applying for the 457 visa. immigration have said the visa only takes about 8 weeks at the minute!! so hopefully we are looking at going at the begining of july. how long did your TRN number take to come through for the 457?

Archived