THE SAME BOAT ! yeh I have the SAT NAV !!!!

pau1evs

I used to come on this site all the time every day all day x before during and after x moving to oz and wanted to post more !!!! but made some amazing friends on the way !! to have to send out 45 invites for my birthday party to people i have met and people that i have met throu pio and even people that i couldnt invite as a bit to far !!! lol kate, sue,wendy and many more xxxx xxxxxx

and given my experiences, welcome new poeple , WE are all in the same boat !!!!

have a laugh on chewing the fat x BUT why is it everytime i log on someone is actually being attacked for wot they think !!! ITS your life !!!

we are on a roller coaster make your life great

SO STOP X just cause people think oz is great x some dont x

or rather its the area they live in or county they live in ! oz is huge and for people to comment on other peoples experiences is just plain dumb !!!

i could say omg its hot in brisbane !!!! or cold in hobart or adeliade but roasting in perth !!!! the uk fits into victoria on the map !!!!! so stop having a go at the whole of europe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

and yeh i am not where i want to be x but ! hopefully we dont go back ! yet ! but not easy when we are paying mortgage on family house in uk ! and melbourne isnt us !!!

Archived