[Egyptian] Is there a specification to contact GoMatilda ?

Guest Ali Ibrahim

Guest Ali Ibrahim

Hello there,

My name is Ali, i'm an Egyptian 23 years old guy, i'm a Software/Web Developer with a BSc in Computer Science, i've been thinking about moving to Australia, after a good research about living their and in some other countries, but i liked Australia the most.

Started some weeks ago to take it seriously , searching and researching, found that i could get help from Immigration Agent, but this agent must be registered, so i went to MARA's site and found some, but that didnt help alot, 'cause its so random.

Finally i found this site, the most top two agents recommended around here are Alan Collett and George Lombard. Frankly i found that GoMatilda has more recommendations as well as a free initial discussion that i didnt found on George Lombard website.

All the info i mentioned above is for anyone who's gonna start thinking about moving to Australia and completely lost.

Now my problem , i've contacted GoMatilda through their contact form 3 days ago... and no reply at all. Contacted Sarah White directly (i found someone around here is recommending her) two days ago.. also no reply.

So is there any time intervals they might be contacting people in ? Is there any restriction on "where are you originally from" or something ?

also if anyone has any helpful tips for me , please dont hesitate to share :)

Thanks alot

//Ali

Archived