Form 80 - last question

inception

The last question in form 80 where it says, 'Have you been refused a visa to ANOTHER country'... is this asking about all countries apart from Australia? The reason why I am asking is because no where in the form have they asked if I have been refused a visa to Australia. I have had a previous student visa refused to Australia and I was wondering if it was OKAY to put this information under, 'Have you been refused ta visa to ANOtHER country'. I know it is kind of dumb to ask this question but I just wanted to be asolutely sure. Also, i don't have some of my old passports. So, how do I fill out this information? Is it okay to mention in the form that I only have my current passport and one other old passport? I have had so many old passports and I don't have them with me anymore.

I think the answer to the question 35 on the Form 80 (ie 35 Have you ever been denied or refused a visa or entry to another country?) is pretty simple: if you are from Oz you don't need a visa, hence no Form 80 completion, and if you are from any other country but Oz, the latter IS another country for you. This makes the q. 35 the very place where to write down about your visa refusal.

As for the passes that you don't have anymore, I filled in as much info as I could remember (hope it'll be OK, I have no CO yet, but my agent was pleased with the amount of info).

Archived