Medicals finalised or not yet????

Houciaus2010

Hi all

The first page of my application status is showing that health requirements finalised but all the other tests are still showing referred...In the checklist page forms 26EH and 160EH are still required??? Are my medicals finalised or not yet?? When will they turn to MET??

21/01/2011 Health requirements finalised

04/01/2011 Further medical results referred

04/01/2011 HIV blood test referred

Guest jigarercivil

Same thing with me mine finalized on 24-03-11 but In document checklist it shows required... Actually front page updated by HOC but document checklist has to update by Case officer

Hi all

The first page of my application status is showing that health requirements finalised but all the other tests are still showing referred...In the checklist page forms 26EH and 160EH are still required??? Are my medicals finalised or not yet?? When will they turn to MET??

21/01/2011 Health requirements finalised

04/01/2011 HIV blood test referred

Guest jigarercivil

that referred date for applicants knowledge....so applicant knows when medical receive and what's going on with his or her medical test and that final date shows final result of medical means u r medical finalized no need to worry... Only thing is u r case officer has not updated status... I hope this info helps you

Yes! but in the first page all the medical tests are still referred:mad:

:biggrin:

So does that mean they are met or not? I've just checked mine and its saying "finalised".....??? Am I in?? Am I still waiting?? No sleep for me on Sunday night now waiting for Australian agent to get to work and hopefully email me my golden ticket : )

(PS - OH is next to me telling me to stop stressing and it will happen when it happens!!)

Guest jigarercivil

Yes It means it is finalized and your requirements related to medicals are met... Document checklist needs to updated by CO... HOC has not access in document checklist.. so you are in and your golden ticket in next week hope so same for me :wink:

So does that mean they are met or not? I've just checked mine and its saying "finalised".....??? Am I in?? Am I still waiting?? No sleep for me on Sunday night now waiting for Australian agent to get to work and hopefully email me my golden ticket : )

(PS - OH is next to me telling me to stop stressing and it will happen when it happens!!)

Hi

Our Health requirements have been finalised since 9 February 2011 on our status. I sent a PLE to find out why I have been waiting so long 5 days ago and not had any reply. :mad: Hope you are not waiting as long as us, we have also been waiting 2 years 4 months, this waiting is driving us all insane with constant checks on our status day and night...

Archived