New to Brisbane

Mary Baker

Hi all

We moved to Brisbane in September 2010 and haven't met many people, not through lack of trying! If you live in the Seven hills , Carina, Morningside etc etc area and fancy a coffee/lunch/chat/drink/whatever please let me know. I am 43 with 4 children and at the moment don't work. Just need some adult normality!

Hi all

We moved to Brisbane in September 2010 and haven't met many people, not through lack of trying! If you live in the Seven hills , Carina, Morningside etc etc area and fancy a coffee/lunch/chat/drink/whatever please let me know. I am 43 with 4 children and at the moment don't work. Just need some adult normality!

Hi and welcome to Brisbane

we have monthly meet ups next one march 26 at new farm how old are your children we also do morning coffee /tea and milkshakes (I dont drink tea and coffee) I am presently in the uk but will be back in april There is also a social group on the goldcoast

just pm me if need anything

Hi all

Hiya Mary:D

Shame your south side, as we have been here since last Jan. Could have met up:D I live in Chermside:D Northside.

I'm in my 40's too, well 50 this year NO!!!!!!:( lol:cry:ha ha

I have 3 grown up kiddies but they are all back in the uk.

My youngest daughter is comming out with her hubby in Nov this year on work holiday visa's.

I'm currently looking for groups to join and craft course, so might meet peeps:D

I don't drive so big down side here:(

But wish you all the best and hope you get to meet some peeps soon.

Cheers Brig :wubclub:x

Hi and welcome to Brisbane

we have monthly meet ups next one march 26 at new farm how old are your children we also do morning coffee /tea and milkshakes (I dont drink tea and coffee) I am presently in the uk but will be back in april There is also a social group on the gold coast expats on the goldcoast

just pm me if need anything

Hiya hun would just like to thank you Didn't know there was a group for meeting peeps here:) But I do now lol.

cheers hun:wubclub:

Brig x

It's all in the spelling!!!

Try this link!! Login | Facebook

And Brig.......it's still not quite there with the spelling you have!! You need a double T!!!!

The Brisbannittes!

Love

Rudi

x

Aw poo lol:D

Well we got there in the end ha ha ha:D

Cheers for that Rudi:D:wubclub:

Guest Guest31881

The Brisbannittes!

Love

Rudi

x

That sounds like one of those corny 1960's dance troupes. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Archived