1st July 2011 Deadline

stephenhall444

Hello there I am fairly new to the site and I am hoping for some advice.

I am a Chartered Management Accountant and lucky enough to be on the SOL. Having done my research and taken the various points tests I can see that at the moment I have enough points for the 175 visa.

I have read various articles about the points test changing on 1st July 2011, again I pass the necessary points target. Is there still a SOL list which is a pre-requisit to the points test as there seems little mention of this in the articles on immi.gov.uk?

If I did choose to enter my application now how quickly does it take to have my points assessed and to get an answer to move onto the next stage?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers!

Hello there I am fairly new to the site and I am hoping for some advice.

I am a Chartered Management Accountant and lucky enough to be on the SOL. Having done my research and taken the various points tests I can see that at the moment I have enough points for the 175 visa.

I have read various articles about the points test changing on 1st July 2011, again I pass the necessary points target. Is there still a SOL list which is a pre-requisit to the points test as there seems little mention of this in the articles on immi.gov.uk?

If I did choose to enter my application now how quickly does it take to have my points assessed and to get an answer to move onto the next stage?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers!

Hiya

My hubby is CIMA qualified and he got his skills assessment done through the Insitute for Chartered Accountants in Australia. Here's the link.....

About migration assessment We paid for the fast track service. This took 3 weeks.

When sending off for his assessment he had to get all his certificates copied and certified by a solicitor.

Good luck! Any more Qs just yell! :biggrin:

CIMA members should consider applying to CPA Australia for their migration assessment, as there is a reciprocal relationship that can also facilitate membership of the Australian professional body on a no charge basis - see the relevant FAQs here:

Frequently asked questions about the CIMA and CPA Australia mutual recognition agreement | Pathway to CPA Australia membership for Chartered Institute of Management Accountants membership | International affiliations | Get started | Become a CPA - CP

Best regards.

Archived