Birmingham Medicals

Lil Bev

Can anyone tell me if Birmingham do medicals on a late Friday or Saturday? Anyone had any recent experience here?

Also i cant seem to download form 160EH and 26EH - it keeps coming up with a blank page! Can anyone help???

Can anyone tell me if Birmingham do medicals on a late Friday or Saturday? Anyone had any recent experience here?

Also i cant seem to download form 160EH and 26EH - it keeps coming up with a blank page! Can anyone help???

Hi.. Am sure you should be able to get late friday app. Dont make too late as quite a long process. I would personally take a day off to do it. I did mine there 6 months ago at handsworth. Easy to find and parking outside. Dont worry about the two forms as they will provide you with spare and it all gets done online anyhows now. Good luck

Hi.. Am sure you should be able to get late friday app. Dont make too late as quite a long process. I would personally take a day off to do it. I did mine there 6 months ago at handsworth. Easy to find and parking outside. Dont worry about the two forms as they will provide you with spare and it all gets done online anyhows now. Good luck

Thanks for that. I have been informed that they do do Saturday appointments which i am so happy about. We live in Plymouth and the closest one to us us Cardiff (a good 2.5 hours away) but they only do tues-thurs appointments. I have very little time off during the week with work so a weekend trip to Birmingham it is! Glad they will provide the forms, will double check when i call them tomorrow. Thanks again :biggrin:

Our online forms at DIAC wouldn't down load either. Our agent sent us the standard paper ones instead. Literally printing them now! Our meds are on Friday. Trying not to get nervous because everyone else has posted really reassuring stuff but i've never had one before so really not sure what to expect.

hey Bev

we too are in Devon, just on the other side of the A38 from you!!!

we too went to Birmingham (Cardiff never got back to me) a couple of weeks ago now.

our online med papers were also blank, but it all worked Birmingham side when we got there. If you can just print out the normal med forms and fill in basic info then it will be quicker for the girl that transfers the info from paper to computer, thats all they used them for!! so dont worry about that ( just make sure you have your TRN and passport numbers...... which you would anyway )

hope this helps, and if you need anything else just give me a shout

have a good evening

Jill

hey Bev

we too are in Devon, just on the other side of the A38 from you!!!

we too went to Birmingham (Cardiff never got back to me) a couple of weeks ago now.

our online med papers were also blank, but it all worked Birmingham side when we got there. If you can just print out the normal med forms and fill in basic info then it will be quicker for the girl that transfers the info from paper to computer, thats all they used them for!! so dont worry about that ( just make sure you have your TRN and passport numbers...... which you would anyway )

hope this helps, and if you need anything else just give me a shout

have a good evening

Jill

Hi Jill *waves over the a38!*

Thanks for that, will give them a ring tomorrow and get it booked. As for the TRN and passport number...thanks to the wonderful DIAC i know them off by heart!!! :embarrassed:

Yeah almost the same for me - the lady just copied the info off the forms and we didn't even sign them. I suspect they just chuck 'em in the bin after you leave!

Archived