Pr granted.... Yayayayayay!!!!

Guest charlie_brown61

Guest charlie_brown61

:laugh:

Finally I have my PR..... From applying for my temporary defacto visa.... through to my permanent residency its been a crazy 4 years... full of ups and downs but finally the waiting game is over!!! for all of you going through the process, hold on, when you finally get through it all it is such a relief....

Thank you for everyones help over the four years.....

(for those wondering, I sent my PR application in and it was received on the 17th Feb 2011 and I received my grant letter yesterday 3rd March..... although the letter was dated the 1st)

Good Luck to everyone...... and anyone begining the defacto process feel free to contact me for any inforamtion...... YAY!!!

:biggrin:

Guest fuel4mind
:laugh:

Finally I have my PR..... From applying for my temporary defacto visa.... through to my permanent residency its been a crazy 4 years... full of ups and downs but finally the waiting game is over!!! for all of you going through the process, hold on, when you finally get through it all it is such a relief....

Thank you for everyones help over the four years.....

(for those wondering, I sent my PR application in and it was received on the 17th Feb 2011 and I received my grant letter yesterday 3rd March..... although the letter was dated the 1st)

Good Luck to everyone...... and anyone begining the defacto process feel free to contact me for any inforamtion...... YAY!!!

:biggrin:

Congrats mate

First of all, congrats to you on the PR!!!!

What took 4 years to get your PR? I had an email from my CO stating that once he receives my AFP NPC, he will approve my Temp 820 same day. After that it is only 2 years until I get PR. Just wondering why it has taken 4 for you?

Cheers

• 4 months later...
Guest navdeepkaur

please tell me i applied in april 2011 for second stage pr and still waiting. i recieved my acknowledgmnt card in april . i applied in brisbane with two stat decs form 80 AFP photo copies of passport.can u tell me how long they gonna take to grant it

Archived