SA State Sponsorship

GavCar

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone has been accepted for SA state sponsorship recently? Our paperwork was received nearly 6 weeks ago now and still 'being assessed' and there aren't many places per occupation (4890 places for primary and secondary applicants accross 223 occupations).

We have a thread going over on the sister site pomsinadelaide and hardly anyone that has applied after xmas has been accepted. Would just be really good if I could hear some postive stories so we know that people are getting accepted and what sort of timescales. I believe that previously they were processing in about 4 weeks but since SMP this doesn't seem to be happeneing.

Help, I'm starting to get a bit stressed out as we don't have enough points after 1st July and we're running out of time and options!

Thanks

Cara xx :arghh:

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I thought SA were supposed to be quicker than WA but it seems not. I also don't want to change my application and as it's been in 6 weeks now it seems a bit pointless.

Please will someone reply to this thread with some good news! Theres a lot of people on the POA site that would also love to hear some good news of anyone that's been accepted SA state sponsorship since December.

Have you joined us on the thread Poms in Adelaide state sponsorship thread? The link is:

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/adelaide-migration-issues/21769-sa-state-sponsored-timeline.html

How long has your application been in?

Cara

its very difficult for many of us to comment on how long as quite a few of us applied whilst they had an interim list, with not as many applications so it was only taking 2 or 3 weeks. All i can suggest is get a thread giong where you can post you dates, thay way you can see comparisons and support each other. We have one for al sa visa applicants and its helped loads, plus i feel i have got to know several because of this one thread so much i would be tempted to meet up once we get a visa.

its very difficult for many of us to comment on how long as quite a few of us applied whilst they had an interim list, with not as many applications so it was only taking 2 or 3 weeks. All i can suggest is get a thread giong where you can post you dates, thay way you can see comparisons and support each other. We have one for al sa visa applicants and its helped loads, plus i feel i have got to know several because of this one thread so much i would be tempted to meet up once we get a visa.

Thanks Gaz,

We have a thread going on Poms in Adelaide and its growing quite a bit. Problem is we're not getting much good news on there so everyones getting a bit stressed so thats why I came on here to try to find people that have been accepted in the last couple of months. Its just feeling to all of us like its coming to a bit of a stand still.

The thread for anyone that wants to join is:

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/adelaide-migration-issues/21769-sa-state-sponsored-timeline.html

Thanks for your input, really appreciate it.

cara x

Archived