176 visa

I know I can't believe we actually have our visa cant wait to get there.

My OH is flying out on the 30th April he's visiting he relations in Sydney for a week and then down to Adelaide, I'm following out in June with the kids.

No we didn't use an agent the application process was fine no major problems. It took 10 months for visa, well over a year if you count the trade assessment. What stage are you at ?

I know I can't believe we actually have our visa cant wait to get there.

My OH is flying out on the 30th April he's visiting he relations in Sydney for a week and then down to Adelaide, I'm following out in June with the kids.

No we didn't use an agent the application process was fine no major problems. It took 10 months for visa, well over a year if you count the trade assessment. What stage are you at ?

we are literally just starting out...need skills assessment as need to go on 176 visa; however they request 3 years post qual experince as a social worker. I have 2 years. they can recommend top up education but this has to take place in aus and i think that they wont give positive skills assessment without this. I am going to email them and ask them if this is the case..

Archived