Anyone up for some girly drinks in Mel?

Guest vinolover

Guest roya200

Hey

We're meeting in China Town at 7pm then drinks afterwards, PM me with your email address and i'll send you the group email with the details.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi - Just reading through some posts, worried about not meeting friends or having girly nights anymore and you have all cheered me right up! I love the boyfriend but it's not the same as getting together with the girls and I know after 2 week's I'll be ready to kill him! I'm not moving until August (just packing now for my visit in May) but I'd love it if I can pm somebody and swap details so if you're all still going out in august I could maybe tag along? If I have some free time in May, I will let you know :smile:

Now much more excited about moving - if that is possible!!

Guest peebee

hey cazd! i am moving to melbourne in aug too! (with hubbie... i am 29, no kiddies) and would love to meet up for girly drinks! your are so right about these threads cheering you up.. dont want to leave all my mates back home but you have to take the good with the bad i suppose! enjoy your hols in may xo

Hi peebee - like the name!

I will let you know how we get on! Have you already been over or planning on going? Got everything sorted over there? Seems so much to do and time is running out fast!

Guest peebee

cazd, peebee were my initials before i got married! yes we lived in melbourne before for a year on a working holiday visa.. i actually met my husband out there even though he lived around the corner from me back home! small world sometimes! so we came back home once my visa expired and applied to go back... never actually thought we would be granted it! big dream come true for us, completely different way of life! we have only booked flights so far and are looking into very short term accommodation for when we arrive but will prob leave everything else til we get there cos it is pretty easy to get set up! we have a few friends there already but no real close ones... when do you go? so excited. husband is a spark and i work in hr... if i figure out how to private mail you i will send you my contact details!!! have sooo much fun exploring!!! xo

Guest greenleaf

Hi, I am in late 20's and just moved to Melbourne, living in St Kilda at the moment so would be great to meet up either here or in the city.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nats000

Hey!

I just joined this site an hour ago so am still figuring it all out (i know its probably not that difficult!) I've just seen your message and wondered if you'd met up with some people already as i think you posted it a while ago. I'm in the CBD, 28 and here on my own so if you want to meet up that would be great! I don't know if you can view my email?!?!?! or send me a personal message or something?!?!?!

Natalie

Guest vinolover

Hey nats,

The girls have set up a group on Facebook for any get togethers that are arranged. If you private message me your full name and email address I'll pass it on to get u added. If your not on facebook not worry just send your email and we will update u wen things are arranged. Looking forward to meeting u.

Cheers

Vinolover

Hey girls! Just signed up for this website and so pleased to see there are other people out there wanting to meet up and make friends! I'm 30 years old, I've been living in Melbourne (bayside area) for just over a year. I have made some good friends but a lot of my friends are guys and I'm really missing girls nights out! I'd love to come along to anything you are arranging (although I can't make the 28th unfortunately). Keep me in the loop, look forward to meeting you all :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Andy83

Hi girls,

I'm 27 and we are moving to Melbourne start of July, probably will be living near Kensington or Brunswick but I'm more than happy to meet you guys in the city - would love to meet some people and mostly have some girlie time, miss my girls :( - any meet ups ?- Please let me know.

Andrea :jiggy:

• 1 month later...
Guest everton123

Hi Girls Im 25, moving out with my boyfriend next week would love to meet up for a night out. So excited to get out of this rioting dump!!!

• 2 months later...
Guest melholden

Hello lovely ladies!

I'm 33 and just moved to Port Melbourne with my husband, no kids. Looking for girls night out and also just someone to hang out with locally, have a few drinks at the weekends. Summer's coming up and am looking forward to doing stuff outdoors, exploring the coastline and getting out and about - this is Ozzie after all!!

Let me know if anyone wants to join up sometime.

cheers

Mel

Archived