Anyone up for some girly drinks in Mel?

Guest vinolover

Guest vinolover

I'm in my late 20's and looking for some fun girly friends. Myself and my husband have been in Melbourne for quite a while now, we don't have any children and we have made friends, but its not the same as having the girly friends I miss and left behind in the UK. I love going out for a few girly wines, having a giggle and letting my hair down so it would be really nice to meet up with anyone who likes to do the same thing in either the City or the St Kilda area!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mikeslady

Hey Vinolover! I'm moving to Melbourne in 10 days time with my boyfriend (he's an Aussie). He has his own group of friends who are all really nice but it would be nice to meet some friends of my own!! I'm Irish, 30 and also have no kids. We'll be living in Southbank so nice and close to everything. Would definitely be interested in some girly drinks sometime!

hey,

sure put up a post if you's are organising anything and hopefully ill be able to come along too. Ive been here a few months, im irish &(32) and no kids either.

Louise.

Guest roya200

Hey girls

I would love to join your girly night out. I'm 30 years old, Scottish and moved over here a couple of months ago. Please let me know of any arrangements.

Guest vinolover

Hey girls thanks for the replies..............looking forward to having a vino with you all. I'm not sure when everyone is free and if this Friday would be too soon, but let me know and then I can pm you all to arrange something? Mikeslady I know your not arriving for 10 days but would be great to meet up with you once you have arrived and are over the jetlag.

Hi,

I am 33 years old who moved to Melbourne from Scotland 4 weeks ago with my husband and 2 young kids. I miss my girly friends from home so am keen to find some new ones ! A drink and a giggle sounds just like what I need. If you can let me know if anything is arranged.

Guest vinolover

Hi So1011,

Would be great to meet u with u too.

Would next Friday the 4th March in the city be good for everyone? Or do most of u live nearer the St kilda area. Drop me a pm if u like re location and I will sort out where to meet.

Hi So1011,

Would be great to meet u with u too.

Would next Friday the 4th March in the city be good for everyone? Or do most of u live nearer the St kilda area. Drop me a pm if u like re location and I will sort out where to meet.

Hello, OH and I have been here 7 weeks (both 30, no kids) and I'd love to meet up with some girlies for a glass of wine or three. I can do this Friday after work in the CBD if someone would pm me details of locations/times?

Claire x

Guest vixen29

hey, can i join this thread too! I work in the CBD but live in Mornington, would love to meet some new friends!

x

Guest Caitmelbourne

I'd be up for drinks :cute:

I'm 29 & have lived in Melbourne for just over a year, but always happy to meet more English, feeling a tad homesick at the moment!

Catherine

Guest vinolover

Hi girls,

Just giving u all a quick update. I'm just waiting on a couple of replies then will pm you all the details of venue and whether it's friday or sat for our wines! Excited to meet you all!

Cheers

S

ooh that could be fun - I'm in my late 20's and Irish and been in Melbourne a few months. Let me know the details when they're arranged xxx

Guest Kathryn7

Hello

I would love to join you for a girls night, but probably won't make this weekend. Will look forward to seeing some future dates...

I have organised a few drinks nights in the past, and will probabaly organise another one in April if anyone fancies coming along to those as well? Its usually a good mix of couples/singles/young/not so young

K x

Guest vinolover

Hi Kathryn,

Would be great to meet up sometime please let us know once uve arranged your next night!

Guest vinolover

Hi ladies,

Hope I've replied to u all. If I've missed anyone of who has pm'd me or is on the thread please let me know. If not looking forward to our drinks!

Well it was v nice to meet everyone who came :smile:

Anne-Marie - Hope you enjoyed your curry, ours was really good - as good as my two favourite curry houses back in the UK (even my husband gave it a big thumbs up and he is a complete curry fiend and very hard to please!) Not bad price either, we had a shared entree platter, two beers (brought our own wine) two curries, rice and two garlic naans and the bill was $62.

I'll PM you the details if you like x

Guest Mikeslady
Well it was v nice to meet everyone who came :smile:

Anne-Marie - Hope you enjoyed your curry, ours was really good - as good as my two favourite curry houses back in the UK (even my husband gave it a big thumbs up and he is a complete curry fiend and very hard to please!) Not bad price either, we had a shared entree platter, two beers (brought our own wine) two curries, rice and two garlic naans and the bill was $62.

I'll PM you the details if you like x

Ah that sounds really nice! Yeah can you sen me on the details please? I might give it a go during the week!

Was really good to meet up on Saturday, hopefully we can do it again sometime....

Ann Marie

Archived