Primary schools

Guest ClareRoche

Guest ClareRoche

Hi

We just got our visa yipee and are Adelaide bound we have twin boys of 5 and an 8 year old girl that now need a good decent school Help please Weare heading to the south adelaid e direction i think and are trying to get a feel for the schools All comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated

Shaz !

Hi

We just got our visa yipee and are Adelaide bound we have twin boys of 5 and an 8 year old girl that now need a good decent school Help please Weare heading to the south adelaid e direction i think and are trying to get a feel for the schools All comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated

Shaz !

I will be nosing in to see what answers you get!:wink:

Zo x

Find a school | ACARA

Probably going to be more dependent on where you can get a house that you want to live in - Australia has a zoned school system and the local school is obliged to take a child whereas out of area schools can choose whether to take them or not. The schools generally reflect the area it is located in so if you wouldnt want to live in an area you probably wouldnt want to send your kid to the school there.

Wait till you get here - plenty of schools to choose from and what suits one child/family may not suit another. Your idea of a "decent school" and someone else's may differ! Get out here, take your time, visit a few schools, see what suits your ideals best. There's no hurry.

Guest ClareRoche
Wait till you get here - plenty of schools to choose from and what suits one child/family may not suit another. Your idea of a "decent school" and someone else's may differ! Get out here, take your time, visit a few schools, see what suits your ideals best. There's no hurry.

Would you believe it Diane I decided the same . I was here driving myself crazy School...... house.......... job............. and i said to myself i am taking all the good out of getting the visa on scrolling through website stressing ,It will be fine we will get there and find what we need

Flying out the end of MArch so my only concern is packing ,charity bags and bin bags Thanks for the advice and yippee to our new life

Guest ClareRoche

Not a problem ,i decided to relax and go with the flow ,getting stressed over things and have to much to do Flying out the end of March

Archived