Suburbs around Cottesloe, Perth, western Australia

Pom on the move

Hi all I am new to this site so not too sure how it works.

My husband, 2 children under 4 and I are looking to rent in suburbs within 30mins of Cottesloe west of Perth.

We will be out there within the next 5 months.Su

We don't know that much about them only that cottesloe itself is very expensive.

So if anyone has any advice on area for a young family that would be fantastic .Or good primary schools as we can base our house around them.

Web addresses or company names would be very helpful.

We happy to rent a part furnished, or not furnished home so any help would be very welcome.

Thanks you for taking the time to read this, look forward to any advise.

Gemma

Guest lisadolly

Hi Gemma, we rented for 2.5 years in Wembley when we first got to Perth and can thoroughly recommend it there. Great area for families, still reasonably close to the beach (about 5/10 mins by car) a bit quieter than Cottesloe which is about a 15/20 min drive away, but still has a few restaurants, bars take-aways etc and is close to livelier suburbs like Subiaco and Leederville (and the CBD). Rentals are a bit cheaper as well, we were $500pw for a 4 bed 2 bath with pool, check out Real Estate, Property, Land and Homes for Sale, lease and rent - realestate.com.au, http://www.domain.com.au and Perth real estate WA, property land new homes developments for sale rent REIWA (sorry not sure how to make them links :(). PM me if you have any more questions, happy to help, although I now live about an hour south of Perth in Mandurah so I'll be less up to date with stuff than I was lol :) Good luck!!

Guest paula monaghan

Hi gemma.

I too only just joined this forum , we too are lookling to move to perth in sept/oct time. we will be moving near to northshore it is lovely I have 2 Boys one of 12 and 6 coming with us. we also need to find a rental and schools how scary but exciting.

Archived