Moving to Perth Mid May

Hi all, Family of 4 (+ 1 x dog) moving to Perth Mid MAY..kiddies age 6 & 4. We know very few people but hoping to make loads of new friends, so hearing from anyone else moving there or already there would be greatly appreciated.:jiggy:

Hi deelydog:smile:..welcome and all the best to you..Perth is my bit of the world and i love it and miss it!..it's a beaut place and i hope you all goes well for you and yours:yes:..

Hi Deeley!

We're also looking at arriving in Perth sometime in May. As you can see from my signature there's quite a few of us lol but my eldest isn't coming with us and my oldest girl is coming over on a WHV later in the year.

I've got a 6 year old and my youngest will be 4 end of July. They're really excited and ask virtually every day when we are going to Australia. Oh and we're also bringing our dog!

Do you know yet whereabouts you want to settle? My hubby worked in Perth for a couple of years before our 6 year old was born and stayed SOR which we both liked but we're thinking NOR this time maybe Stirling somewhere.

Hi there, Thx for your reply. Nope we have no idea where we will settle. Hubby working at airport and we have a long commute at moment so we really want to shorten this, although that will mean not living by the beach. Holidayed in Brissy last aug, we all loved it so we making this an extra long visit...and if we like it we shall stay. Pm me and we can discuss the move and catch up for cofee or a wee oz vino when we arrive.

Guest ozzysteve
Hi all, Family of 4 (+ 1 x dog) moving to Perth Mid MAY..kiddies age 6 & 4. We know very few people but hoping to make loads of new friends, so hearing from anyone else moving there or already there would be greatly appreciated.:jiggy:

Hiya

Welcome to Poms in Oz! We are a family of four, two children - 6 and 4. We arrived here in Perth SOR in December 2010,so not been here long!

It would be great to hear from you when you arrive.

All the best of luck with the move and enjoy!!

Sam and Steve xx:biggrin:

Hiya

Welcome to Poms in Oz! We are a family of four, two children - 6 and 4. We arrived here in Perth SOR in December 2010,so not been here long!

It would be great to hear from you when you arrive.

All the best of luck with the move and enjoy!!

Sam and Steve xx:biggrin:

Hi Sam & Steve,

Hope all is going well for you guys, how are the kids settling?

Yes, will defo get in touch when we arrive. V excited but apprehensive too....and got loads of things to organise!!

Enjoy your weekend

Ali & Steve

Hi Carolann,

Wow sounds like your loving it over there!

Hope we feel the same when we arrive......just bit worried bout the kiddies....how have your settled...and how on earth did you choose a school!!!! We not too sure where to live yet and the school things is playing on my mind....

Any nice plans for the weekend, i see the weather is beautiful there at the moment.

Enjoy

Ali

Hi Carolann,

Wow sounds like your loving it over there!

Hope we feel the same when we arrive......just bit worried bout the kiddies....how have your settled...and how on earth did you choose a school!!!! We not too sure where to live yet and the school things is playing on my mind....

Any nice plans for the weekend, i see the weather is beautiful there at the moment.

Enjoy

Ali

Hi Ali

We wenthad had a look at a few areas, but as soon as we went into the school and spoke to the head he was so nice, we have a 10 year old a 4 year old nd a 3 year old, the 10 yer old had a few tears on the first day but they were so nice they settled in really quick, Ella our 4 year old loves it, shes even started whinging when its the weekend :err: cos she want to go to school.

We live in port kennedy and he kids go to rockingham lakes, the kids have been at the school 2 weeks now and the head has went to visit them everyday to see if they are ok settling in etc, i realll;y couldnt recommend the school high enough

When do you arrive here or are you already here?

It lovely anmd sunny today however at 5:30 in the evening im sweating like a pig hahaha :biggrin:

Guest ozzysteve
Hi Sam & Steve,

Hope all is going well for you guys, how are the kids settling?

Yes, will defo get in touch when we arrive. V excited but apprehensive too....and got loads of things to organise!!

Enjoy your weekend

Ali & Steve

Hi Ali and Steve

We're great thanks. My eldest daughter loves school. There is such an outdoor lifestyle she loves it. My youngest is taking a little bit more time, but I know did down she is probably having a ball!

You will be fine. It is very hard and we felt so apprehensive, but this is only natural you feel like this. There is a lot to organise but you will manage.

The best of luck and enjoy!!

Take care

Sam and Stevexxx:biggrin:

Archived